DURING YOUR STAY
- Body temperature and face mask check is conducted to hotel’s guests in every hotel’s entrance area using a walk-in thermal detector.
- Hand sanitizing station is provided in every hotel’s entrance as well as various hotel’s public area.
- Guests are required to use face mask at all times in public area, maintaining social and physical distance as well as personal hygiene by frequently washing hands or hand sanitizer.
- Physical distancing implementation by maintaining minimum 1-meter distance as well as implementing queuing line and maximum guests on the elevator and other hotel facilities.
- Should a guest shows COVID-19 symptom (fever ≥ 37.3°C with cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties)
- Duty Manager together with the Emergency Response Team will assist the guest referring to the official protocol by the government.
- Isolation room is available. Hotel has an agreement with nearest Hospitals which are located around 10 minutes from the hotel.
- To minimize contact with frequently touched areas, credit and debit as well as digital payment is highly recommended.
COMFORT & HYGIENIC BEDROOM
- Guests’ room is cleaned by well-equipped Room Attendant who were using gloves, mask, and hairnet. Each part of our room is cleaned with different colour of microfiber cloth.
- Personal hand sanitizer is provided in each room.
- The turndown service is served on guests’ request to maintain physical and social distancing.
- Increasing the frequency of hotel area disinfectant cleaning which are conducted by well-equipped and skillful associate.
- To ensure the hygiene standard, sanitation treatment with international standard products are conducted to every hotel’s facilities regularly, including employee area.
- To increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing commonly touched surfaces and high-traffic areas.
- To improve air quality, an ultraviolet (UV-C) light system in all of hotel’s Air Conditioning systems in Guest’s Rooms, Lobby, Restaurants and Spa & Fitness to eliminate all airborne particles of bacteria and viruses. with no harmful chemical residue.
- All hotel staff wear face mask, face shield and hand gloves.
- Body temperature of every staff/vendor is checked every time entering the hotel area.
- Every employee is required to wash their hands correctly and periodically.
- Each hygiene protocol is controlled and monitored by Safety and Hygiene Manager.
- All food & beverage are processed through international HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) standard.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning with disinfectant to products or facilities which are often touched by the guests, including restaurant and kitchen area such as door handle, elevator button, escalator, chair, table, equipment, etc.
- Hand sanitizers are set up at the restaurant/lounge area.
- Physical distancing implementation by maintaining minimum 1-meter distance, implementing queuing line and maximum guests on other Hotel’s facilities.
- Implementation of ‘new normal’ buffet breakfast to ensure the hygiene and safety of food and beverage products.
- To minimize contact with frequently touched areas digital menu is provided by barcode at Dining Outlets and IPTV for the Room Service order.
- To minimize contact when delivering Room Service, dishes will be delivered at the door step.